Harley"s Day Out (Part 1)

<< Welcome >> << Welcome >>
This Morning, I must go up at 4 AM and then brush my teeth, take a bath and eat breakfast. After the Long time holiday due to Summer Holiday but now, The school already begin.


Hi, It's me Harley, Im 14 years old and I am from Eruditio State.  Im kinda lazy person who usually Sooooo lazy to go anywhere. I usually waste my time with the magical things. I love to learn about Magic since when i was 11. After 3 Years, I Like to do some magical things with A card.


The bell is ringing. It's my time to go to class. Im on Mrs Alice's Class. I dont have any friend there cuz im new here and imma really hard to talk with strangers.

Mrs Alice:" Ok student. Now, u guys have a new friend here. Harley, Please introduce yourself"

*Im Actually very shy to talk and stand in front of them.. It's kinda hard for me*

Harley: "mmm. (Ask Myself that what should i do) I just stand and dunno what should i speak here."
Mrs Alice:" Any problems? "(She ask me)" Just be confident here".
Harley: "umm ok. My name Is Harley. Im from Eruditio State and Im 14"
Mrs Alice: " Well. Sit down beside Harith. All right, please open the book at Part 3"

*After The study end, Harith and Angela come to me, And ask something about me*

Harith:(Look at harley) "Hey Harley, nice to meet u, im Harith and this is Angela"
Harley:(Keep calm and Confuse xD) " Owh Hi, Nice to meet u too."(Looking Away from Them)
Angela: "Hey Dude? What is wrong with you?"
Harley: "Im Little bit Confuse cause i've never had friend and talk with English" (FYI, Im French before)
Angela:" Just be Honest bro, We know that u are shy lol"
Harley: " Ah ok. Yeah.."
Harith: "Hey Bro, Do you wanna be our Friends?"
Harley:"Exactly, yes. You guys seems funny"
Angela:(Laughing) "hahaha alright, Let"s go back to our home"

*To be honest, im little bit shy before. But after meet them. It change me all away haha*

Alright, I will Continue ths story tommorrow...  See ya soon!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 best places to visit in Indonesia